Chatting with Visitors
Chat with visitors and check unanswered chats.
Tap Chats on the Home screen to display a detailed list of chats.
Chats assigned to you are listed at the top, followed by chats assigned to others. You can reply to any chat, even those not assigned to you. Be careful when engaging!
Setting your availability
- When you are available, chats can be assigned to you.
- Setting your status to away allows you to view everything, but no chats will be assigned to you.
Replying to unanswered chats
A red badge on top of the Chats navigation icon represents the number of unanswered chats, not the total number of chats.
- Tap a chat to go to the response area.
- Tap Tap here to reply to enter text.
- Tap Send to send your message.
To end the conversation, tap End Chat.
Using canned messages
When chatting with a visitor, tapto access available canned messages. Suggested messages are based on the text sent by your visitor.
Accessing visitor history and information
When chatting with a visitor, tap Viewing Visitor Details.to access visitor details and engagement history. See also