How to present a post-chat survey to visitors
You can prompt visitors for feedback after a chat has been closed.
This feature is part of the Custom Chat Window definition process. A chat window definition controls the look and feel and advanced behavior of the interface that is opened when a visitor clicks an associated button or link.
Using the desktop Operator Client, create a new custom chat
window, as follows:
- From the main menu of the desktop Operator Client, go to . The Account Setup window is displayed.
- On the left menu of the Account Setup window, click
- On the Post-Chat Form tab, select Show survey to visitors after they end the chat.
To add field for standard survey questions, select any of the
Tip: To customize or localize the text associated with these options, go to and select the Post Chat Survey group.
- Prompt to rate Responsiveness
- Prompt to rate Knowledge
- Prompt for Comments
- Prompt to rate Professionalism
- Prompt to rate Overall
- To prevent the survey from being shown to visitors when the chat session involved a limited amount of communication, select Hide survey if visitor sends less than X messages.
- Save your changes.
Remember: To implement a chat window, you must associate it with a chat button definition.