Web Workspace - Operator Guide
The Web Workspace is BoldChat's modern and intuitive interface for operators.
Setting up & Logging in
To use the Web Workspace, log in to your existing BoldChat account at https://agent.bold360.com. No new account or migration required.
When using the Web Workspace you can continue to use the BoldChat desktop Operator Client or Web Client. You can be logged in to any or all of these tools at the same time.
Using the Web Workspace
- For a quick "How-to" guide, download this Quick Reference Card.
- The Web Workspace is for chat, email, and SMS. For Twitter and SMS, use the desktop Operator Client.
- Designed for operators. Administrators and supervisors should use the desktop Operator Client.
- You cannot "pull" incoming chats; you can only work on chats that are automatically assigned to you.
- Ctrl + Alt + H
- View a list of all available shortcuts.
- Ctrl + Alt + I
- Move up to focus on the next item in the task column (along the left side of the workspace).
- Ctrl + Alt + K
- Move down to focus on the next item in the task column (along the left side of the workspace).
- Ctrl + Alt + J
- While working on the right side of the workspace, move left to the next open item.
- Ctrl + Alt + L
- While working on the right side of the workspace, move right to the next open item.
- Ctrl + Alt + M
- Switch between extended (maximized) view of the active task and simple (minimized) view of multiple tasks.
- Ctrl + Alt + N
- When viewing multiple items, this opens and closes the Visitor Info section of the active task.
- Ctrl + Space
- While in the chat field, check for Smart Responses (Premier and Enterprise)
- Accept the selected item and begin working on it
- Shift + Enter
- Accept an item without working on it right away (Quick Accept)
- To check for Smart Responses, press Ctrl + Space while in the chat field
- Multiple responses may be shown, each with a two-line preview
- You can navigate through the list and choose a response to send
- You can edit the chosen response before sending
- Latest version of Chrome (recommended)
- Internet Explorer 11
- Safari (Mac)